"Influences on the Aufbau", July 1 - 3, 2013.
The workshop may cover all varieties of influences on Carnap’s seminal work, with the inclusion of the influences of Frege, Russell, Husserl, the neo-Kantians, Dilthey, and the Dilthey-school but also the influences of less well-known philosophers such as Vaihinger, Gätschenberger, Driesch, Dingler, and others.
- Andre Carus (Hegeler Institute)
- Hans-Joachim Dahms (University of Vienna)
- Michael Friedman (Stanford University)
- Thomas Mormann (University of San Sebastian)
- Matthias Neuber (University of Tübingen)
- Alan Richardson (UBC Vancouver)
- Guillermo E. Rosado Haddock (University of Puerto Rico)
- Thomas Ryckman (Stanford University)
- Graciela De Pierris (Stanford University)
- Clinton Tolley (UC San Diego)
- Thomas Uebel (University of Manchester)
- Paul Ziche (University of Utrecht)
The workshop is funded by the MCMP (LMU Munich) and the Institute Vienna Circle (University of Vienna). The workshop is part of a research project on Rudolf Carnap and Wilhelm Dilthey, which is funded by the FWF (research grant P24615); research assistant: Christian Damböck, duration: April 1 2012 until March 31 2015.